Researcher's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Me Crazy But...

3 posters

Go down

Call Me Crazy But... Empty Call Me Crazy But...

Post  myPlantsRollHard Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm

I placed a domestic order. I know its a bad time, but I had meant to place one for a few weeks now and went to pick up a GDMP, came home ready to order and bam, EK's down, UGL is wiped, and everyone's freaking out... talk about bad timing. now my order is nothing huge and through a trustworthy source as well. I considered going international but damn, some of these big European sites are slow as hell to ship, damn near a third of the payment is for shipping, then there's customs,etc. and I don't even want to think about getting some low quality crap, sending it back and waiting all over again, so I said screw it. Not completely comfortable but I don't make any big orders and don't redistribute.

so whattaya think? am I crazy? too impatient? should I have waited or gone international? its too late now but idk, i'd like to hear what you guys think.
myPlantsRollHard
myPlantsRollHard

Back to top Go down

Call Me Crazy But... Empty Re: Call Me Crazy But...

Post  Dreamer Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 am

Let us know what happens.Whether for better or worse, what is done is done.

For real though, I'd like to see what happens in light of current events.

Can't say I approve or disapprove though how else are we going to find out if we're in the clear or not.

Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  genuisdog Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm

I had the same thing happen. Got my money gathered up, and when I logged on to place my order, the shit had just hit the fan. On the bright side I emailed the vendor and made my order, which showed up today! I don't think you should be too worried about domestic orders at the moment, but always be careful.

genuisdog

Back to top Go down

Post  myPlantsRollHard Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm

lol funny coincidence... we're like bad timing buddies lol. anyway all is well so far, my door is still on it's hinges, I don't smell any tear gas, and no one w/ a badge has shot my intimidating-looking dog in the head (...YET!) lol. All in all a pretty good day Laughing got a tracking number too.

i'll keep ya updated
myPlantsRollHard
myPlantsRollHard

Back to top Go down

Post  myPlantsRollHard Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 am

well, all's good here. package landed. helps to have a vendor so close by, its like free overnight Very Happy
myPlantsRollHard
myPlantsRollHard

Back to top Go down

Post  genuisdog Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Glad to hear it went well. I'm really glad vendors are still looking out for us even with recent events.

genuisdog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum