Researcher's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Account at TAS

3 posters

Go down

My Account at TAS Empty My Account at TAS

Post  Phd Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Hey all,

I deleted my account at TAS, and I just wanted to explain why. It had nothing to do with LE or anything like that. I just felt like I was posting too much and needed a break Razz One of my good friends has an account, so I will periodically check in to see if there is any new scoop. - I just want to wait until this "ongoing investigation" is over. I hope that deleting my account didn't draw any unwanted attention to my self :/

I have matured so much in the last year. I feel like I'm a different person than when I first started posting on TAS (the only forum I have ever been a part of). I know much more about forum etiquette and the like, and as such, I will return to the community as a veteran instead of a n00b. I will probably have a different user-name, but the same avatar (Terence McKenna), so the few who have gotten to know me will still know who I am. I am officially retiring the user-name phd420. It was a good run Smile

I would greatly appreciate if somebody posts this message on TAS. Alcatraz, bluelight, acacia, phaedrus, researcher50, openyourhead, moloko, and everybody else that I have had amazing discussions with (I know I forgot some people), one or multiple of you, please message me on research retreat. Maybe we could start posting on a different forum or create a new forum for philosophy (temporarily). Maybe even a skype session?

I love this community, and I wish everybody the best I love you

-phd420

Phd

Back to top Go down

My Account at TAS Empty Re: My Account at TAS

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Phd wrote:Hey all,

I deleted my account at TAS, and I just wanted to explain why. It had nothing to do with LE or anything like that. I just felt like I was posting too much and needed a break Razz One of my good friends has an account, so I will periodically check in to see if there is any new scoop. - I just want to wait until this "ongoing investigation" is over. I hope that deleting my account didn't draw any unwanted attention to my self :/

I have matured so much in the last year. I feel like I'm a different person than when I first started posting on TAS (the only forum I have ever been a part of). I know much more about forum etiquette and the like, and as such, I will return to the community as a veteran instead of a n00b. I will probably have a different user-name, but the same avatar (Terence McKenna), so the few who have gotten to know me will still know who I am. I am officially retiring the user-name phd420. It was a good run Smile

I would greatly appreciate if somebody posts this message on TAS. Alcatraz, bluelight, acacia, phaedrus, researcher50, openyourhead, moloko, and everybody else that I have had amazing discussions with (I know I forgot some people), one or multiple of you, please message me on research retreat. Maybe we could start posting on a different forum or create a new forum for philosophy (temporarily). Maybe even a skype session?

I love this community, and I wish everybody the best I love you

-phd420

:-( I told Phaedrus/Acadia and a few other people last night.....

Admin
Admin

https://researchersretreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whiterabbit112 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate first post on this forum, but here goes... Could someone pm me the url for TAS? I was a member of both EK and UGL before the whole bicycle day fiasco went down and haven't found an adequate replacement forum yet.

whiterabbit112

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum