Researcher's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hate current sites for HC, any recommendations?

3 posters

Go down

hate current sites for HC, any recommendations? Empty hate current sites for HC, any recommendations?

Post  myPlantsRollHard Wed May 02, 2012 12:46 am

Sooooo I hate bluelight, hate D-F, and love erowid but it obviously lacks info on RC's. Let me explain myself so maybe someone can make a decent recommendation.
Bluelight - Well bluelight is chalk full of haters. They keep their noses in the air and treat people like crap. Then there's the goddamn mods w/ nothing to do but close threads. Go count how many locked/closed threads there are, and how many new threads are the exact same as the closed threads, because some D-bag mod closed the first one. And don't dare argue w/ a mod about reopening a thread, oh no. its f*cking moronic. over and over: someone asks a question, they get an answer or two mixed in w/ a bunch of snotty-ass remarks, then after everyone is done bickering about something completely unrelated they close the damn thread. Nothing like educated people acting like 10yr olds.

D-F - Trolls, morons, and more trolls. There are smart people that contribute, but I've seen some of the worst advice ever given on that site at the same time. I'm not gonna cite specific threads, but anyone who's been there has seen these cats chiming in about the wrong chem, or just plain trolls trying to see if they can get someone to kill themselves.

erowid - erowid's info on RC's is seriously lacking especially when it comes to newer or less known chems, which are usually the ones I want info about.

So please help! I want a place with good people and good info. anyone know of anything?
myPlantsRollHard
myPlantsRollHard

Back to top Go down

hate current sites for HC, any recommendations? Empty Re: hate current sites for HC, any recommendations?

Post  pinealapoptosis Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 pm

After HPLC went down I really increased my traffic to TAS (TheAlteredStructure) They have a strict policy about HC and in general a very friendly community thats sniffs out scammers and assholes quickly,the out comes the banhammer.
pinealapoptosis
pinealapoptosis

Back to top Go down

hate current sites for HC, any recommendations? Empty Re: hate current sites for HC, any recommendations?

Post  Dinker Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:43 am

So many years gone by, checked an old e-mail address I hadn't looked at in years and ran into a 11/18 "newsletter" from this forum with trending posts from 2012, lol. Is it all really as dead as it looks out there on the web these days?

Dinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum